Red: Five Facts about my Best Friend
I have 5 friends, and I don’t want anyone to feel like they aren’t close to me, but my best friend is Alywa, the first best friend I ever met c:
1. Alywa has gone through so many hairstyles and colors. And honestly, I can’t say I didn’t like any of them; there’s basically almost no style that doesn’t look good on her. Personally I love her with her long wavy blonde hair or her short black hair.
2. The way we met is hilarious now that I think about it. We met in 6th grade band class, and I was probably a weird-looking lil’ snowflake. She was reading Fruits Basket and I spazzed out because almost nobody else in that God forsaken school liked anime in my grade.
3. Alywa is chill and awesome about it. She is very laid back with her typing, and at first I thought that was because she was mad at me or annoyed, but I slowly lernd thats just her quirk. I mean, to get her to use ” XD ” , you must’ve said something/showed her something really hilarious because she has such a chill way of typing.
4. She’s got a gorgeous appearance and personality. Alywa’s got the best features I’ve seen on a chick in a long time, no homo. She is too curvy to cosplay any males XD Unless they’re extremely womanly, and even then I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to cosplay them because they’re fskin beyond fruity. Minus Alois. I mean, he’s basically just a woman.
5. She’s no where near judgmental with me. When I came out of the Homestuck closet, I kinda did expect her to be mad at me for suddenly joining the fandom. But really now we can discuss ships and favorite characters together like true bros. Plus, I want her to cosplay Vriska NOW. :I LIKE, TODAY. She’s not overly obsessed with it ethier, she’s so cool with it and its something we can both talk about, and probably cosplay together c: